Our vegetarian Thai cooking class Bangkok also schools vegans & meat lovers.
Everyone is welcome: vegetarians, vegans, meat lovers, families with children and accomplished chefs, everyone can be found in nearly every Bangkok Chef LeeZ Thai culinary cooking school group class,
Thai Cooking School BKK, a Chef LeeZ subsiduary, is Thailand’s, Trip advisor, #1 vegetarian cooking class. # 1 cookery school lesson every year since 2011 with over 356 organic student reviews in under 3 years! That’s more than one review every 3 days!
Where It’s About You, The Student!
It is a fact:
1) That in a single Chef LeeZ Thai Cooking School BKK group class you will learn what will take 3 or more classes elsewhere. Our classes are taught from within our air conditioned, stainless steel classroom while most classes are taught in the open where temperature will range between the mid 30’s and mid 40’s during your class. Why sweat it!
2) No other school can lay claim to being T A ranked as the #1 Bangkok school year after year after year, every year since 2011!
3) Our cookery lesson classroom is a short 20 to 30 minute taxi ride from all popular foreigner hotels. Just say: “Bang Lum Poo, by meter and if yes then from inside the taxi say Samsen Soi 1. It’s only 6 words of English to find Chef LeeZ.
4) Your taxi ride to Chef LeeZschool, on the meter, will cost near 80 baht and if in rush hour traffic 100 baht. Leave your hotel at 9am and you miss the rush hour traffic. No tollways No highways as they lead away from central Bangkok and we are in central Bangkok.
5) Know how far, by taxi, you are from your destination and you know what your taxi ride should cost. If their meter runs more than 100 baht for 30 minutes the taxi is running under sized tires and that increases the meter by up to 20% which is illegal..
6) It is also illegal for a taxi driver to say no to a fare and it is illegal for them to say no to the meter. However, they are nicknamed Bangkok’s mafia taxis as you will likely have to ask 5 or 6 taxis to find one that will run the meter! 30 minutes in a taxi on the meter costs 100 baht!
7) If you agree to a non meter ride you will pay up to 500% more than the same ride on the meter and you make it harder for the next tourist to get a taxi to run the meter as the drivers gain face, in their stories, as to how much they stole from tourists that day
Whether you are looking for a vegetarian Thai cooking class or a meat class you will be most pleased as your dishes will be tailored to fit your food restrictions.